Big Oak River Camp along the beautiful Nueces River -- Camping and Air Conditioned Cabins Available.
Big Oak River Camp is only 90 miles west of San Antonio, 34 miles out of Uvalde.
Our beautiful log cabins, with the signature red roofs, offer all the comforts of home. Each cabin is outfitted with full kitchen and bath facilities. The kitchens are fully stocked with all pots/pans, dishes and cooking/eating utensils. We furnish a microwave, coffee pot and Direct TV. The cabin is furnished with a Queen Size bed, a full size futon and a small dining table. We do not furnish linens so make sure you bring your own sheets, pillow cases and towels. A BBQ Pit, fire ring, picnic table and porch swing are just added amenities for your enjoyment.
On our property we offer many options:
- Shades sites with beautiful Pecan & Oak Trees
- 20/30/50 AMP - Concrete Pull -Thru
- Fully Equipped Log Cabins
- Tent Camping
- Picnic Table, BBQ Pit & Fire Ring at all Sites
- Separate Men's & Women's Bathhouses
- Camp Store - Ice - Laundry
- Dump Stations
- Lighted Playground & Basketball Court
- Lighted Regulation Sand Volleyball Court
- Ton's of water fun - including Swimming, Fishing, Kayaking, Tubing & Snorkeling
Relax At Big Oak River Camp while you enjoy the many on-site amenities!